|This Christmas Buena Vista Street is filled with holiday |
decor, entertainers, Christmas window displays and more.
- See the 50-foot California Adventure Christmas tree on Buena Vista Street outside of the Elias & Co. shop. The tree is decorated with vintage-looking Disney toy ornaments that look like toys that could have been found underneath Christmas tree is the 1920s and '30s.
- Enjoy the holiday window displays and live entertainment, including a group of singers and handbell players, as you stroll down Buena Vista Street.
- Visit with Santa at Elias & Co. and get your picture taken.
- See all of the car-themed Christmas decorations at Cars Land, including a "snowcar" snowman and Christmas trees made from car tires and hubcaps.
- Watch elves Lanny and Wayne from Disney's Prep & Landing television show at World of Color.
- Meet Duffy and other Disney characters by the Christmas tree at Paradise Bay.
- Dance along with Phineas and Ferb at the Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party on Paradise Pier.
|Meet Santa at the Elias & Co. department store.|
|Hear a singing handbell choir perform Christmas songs on Buena Vista Street.|
|Take a look at all of the vintage-style ornaments |
on the 50-foot California Adventure Christmas tree.
|Even the Red Car Trolley is decorated for Christmas.|
|Get your picture taken with a "snowcar," the Cars |
Land version of a snowman! Photo © Disney.
|Say "Hello" to a festive Tow Mater, who dons a Santa hat during the holidays. Photo © Disney.|
|Every address along Route 66 in Cars Land |
is decked out in car-themed Christmas decorations.
|Cars Land wreaths are made of old tires.|
|Even the founder of Radiator Springs, |
the steam car Stanley, wears a Santa hat this Christmas.